Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

fish feed characteristics

New technologies for superior fish feed characteristics?

Published: November 7, 2006
Summary
Technological advances, which focus on both cost savings in the form of reduced down time as well as optimal flexibility in terms of capacity and quality, have been in demand by the industry. The physical quality of fish feed product can be defined by: * Density * Shape and size * Uniformity * Durability * Water stability The nutritional quality of fish feed can be defined as: * Recovery of e...
Related topics:
Authors:
Anne Mette Lorenzen
ANDRITZ
Recommend
Comment
DR SAWANT INDRANEEL
16 de junio de 2007

Article is good, in feed if introduced it will help to reduced cost of feed. I am interested. What is the cost of machinery, and where I will get this information?

Dr Sawant

Recommend
Jon Upfold
Jon Upfold
13 de julio de 2008

Good article about new technologies for fish feed. I am interested in this concept.
Where is it available and what is the cost?

Recommend
Joseph Diks
ANDRITZ
15 de julio de 2008
Hello Jon Upfoldt. Please forward your details on
edited by the system
for receiving further details about our extrusion possibillities.
Recommend
Joseph Diks
ANDRITZ
15 de julio de 2008
Hello again. Through searching Andritz Sprout you can forward your requirement to the respective contact person who will forward to the responsable area managers throughout the world.
Recommend
Ojomo Adebanjo
Ojomo Adebanjo
19 de octubre de 2008

The article is new innovation in aquaculture feed. Certainly it will reduce cost of production and improve product quality shelf life.
Please forward the cost of procurement of the machine.
Thanks.
From Nigeria.

Recommend
Uchechukwu Enyidi
2 de diciembre de 2008

The article about new technologies for fish feed is informative but I would suggest a modification to use of wheat as binder. Wheat is good and gelatinizes well. But it is not so easily available in sub-Saharan Africa as fish feed additive. Probabaly we could use more of corn of some other source of binder that I will publish soon. The system in this article's propounds is very interesting, especially as the quantity of oil is not too much to increase total body lipids.

Recommend
Pedram Nemati
Pedram Nemati
9 de septiembre de 2011

Hi,
Article is good, in feed if introduced it will help to reduced cost of feed. I am interested. What is the cost of machinery, and where I will get this information?
Pedram Nemati
Researcher

Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.