Effect of salting on the nutritive value of Clarias lazera

Published on: 11/19/2021
Author/s : Dr. Abdel Raheam H. A. El-Bassir 1 Dr. Abeer Mohamed Hassan Mohamed Karar2,Altayeb Hashim Zakaria,Taha Abdel Rahman Azrag and Yasir Abdalla Mohamed 3 ( 1-Assistant Professor, Department of Zoology, Faculty of Science and Technology, Omdurman Islamic University, Sudan, 2- Environment and Natural Resources Research Institute National Center for Research, 2- Department of Zoology )

IntroductionFish is one of the most important sources of animal protein available in the tropics and has been widely accepted as a good source of protein and other elements for the maintenance of healthy body (Karrar, 2007).Fish and fishery products are highly nutritious, in addition to the high percentages of animal protein, they provide several other nutrients such as vitamins A and B especiall...

remove_red_eye 12 forum 1 bar_chart Statistics share print
Share :
close
Hamisu Rufai Hamisu Rufai
Student
November 19, 2021
Can I get copy of it,I am currently undergoing my project on effect of different preservation techniques in proximate composition of fish
Engormix reserves the right to delete and/or modify comments. See more details
Post a comment
Create new discussion :
If this discussion does not cover topics of interest or raises new questions, you can create another discussion.
Consult a professional in private:
If you have a specific problem you can perform a consultation privately to a professional in our community.
Louis Landesman
Louis Landesman
Ph.D
  Petersburg, Virginia, United States

Copyright © 1999-2022 Engormix - All Rights Reserved