Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Chicken Viscera for Fish Feed Formulation

Chicken Viscera: A Universal and Perfect Replacement for Fish Meal in Fish Feed Formulation

Published: July 30, 2012
Summary
INTRODUCTION Fish as a source of animal protein has played an important role in the nutritional budgeting of many nations. Fish production is becoming a very important source of valuable protein food. Fishmeal is the major protein source in aquaculture feeds. However, the supply of fishmeal is not growing worldwide and the price is often high, so the replacement of fishmeal with cheaper protei...
Related topics
Authors:
M.G Imam
Bauchi State University
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Subbiah Muthuvel
11 de septiembre de 2013
I want to know the process flow sheet to make chicken Offal meal as I am consultant working for a company processing 200,000 chickens/day and all offals are just discarded to waste and treated. Somebody can help me do to business to get Chicken Offal meal which is equivalent to Fish meal
Sandeep P G
Cargill
25 de octubre de 2013
Subbiah Muthuvel.. What do you do with the chicken offal in your company?
champikamanorisenarathpathirana
10 de julio de 2015
very useful
Christian Badenhop
1 de diciembre de 2015
Dear Sir, Im also interested in the process of turning chicken viscera into a meal, as the raw material (chicken viscera) is an ingredient we work with on a daily basis. Any help or cooperation in this matter would be much appreciated. Thanks
Kevin Chen
11 de mayo de 2016
Im also interested in the process of turning chicken viscera into a meal, as the raw material (chicken viscera) is an ingredient we work with on a daily basis. Any help or cooperation in this matter would be much appreciated.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister