Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Can EDTA reduce hardness of Vannamei culture pond

Published: June 11, 2019
By: Divakar

Can anyone help me know whether we can use EDTA to reduce the water hardness of shrimp culture pond?

Related topics
Authors:
Divakar
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
SK.shahabuddin
7 de agosto de 2020
What can we do for not fluctuations of water alkalinity. If fluctuations are started, then will PH vary. Then mortality will start
arunkumar
16 de agosto de 2020
hi my dears i just little confused we are intentionally using hardness agents like chlorides and sulphites in vannamei culture and again we are using EDTA as a reducing hardness agent . so far no one do proper analysis the animal condition or ecological activities by proper assessment let them do alive any chemicals
V s r raju
17 de febrero de 2021
How can apply in 1acre EDTA
N Chandra Sekhar
10 de julio de 2021
I want to know weather EDTA is useful or harmful in vannamei culture.
Dr S JANARDANA REDDY
31 de octubre de 2022
Dear Sir Who is organising this answers to the questions. you are not displaying the answers to the displayed questions. So I personally requesting requesting you that please display the suitable Answers. We are also suffering that EDTA is also not working which is used for softeng and for moulting, I am also eagerly waiting for suitable answers. Regards S JANARDANA REDDY
Suryakanta Mandal
4 de mayo de 2023
Moulting problem hardness
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister