Silo maize plays a central role in the production of silage forage. Maize may be easy to ensile, but it is equally prone to aerobic deterioration and moulds. Valuable nutrients are lost because yeasts convert the lactic acids into carbon dioxide and heat.
Moulds will then develop extremely quickly and their metabolic by-products - dangerous mycotoxins - are an acute danger for the performance and health of the animals. Silo maize is specifically endangered in the hot summer months, but the same applies to grass silage with a tendency to aerobic deterioration as a result of in-silo fermentation.
MAIZE KOFASIL GRANULAR and MAIZE KOFASIL LIQUID reliably combat heating and maintain the nutritional value of the silage. The aerobic stability of grass silage, silo maize, CCM and maize ear silage is significantly improved.
MAIZE KOFASIL GRANULAR and MAIZE KOFASIL LIQUID
- Combat the growth of yeasts and moulds
- Improve the aerobic stability of silage and protect against heating upon exposure
- Reduce storage losses and maintain valuable nutrient energy
- Increase the performance resulting from the silage forage
- Are not acid products and are neither caustic nor corrosive
- Bear the DLG approval seal, group 2