We’re glad to announce the 7th Conference on Poultry Intestinal Health which is to be held in the beautiful colonial city of Cartagena, at the Caribbean coast of Colombia from April 21st to 23rd, 2021*.
Keynote presentations by internationally renowned speakers will provide the latest scientific information on this subject and are the backbone for a diverse program in which there is plenty of room for short communications, discussion and networking.
The conference will be organized in sessions that will cover the most important topics in poultry gut health, being:
- Vaccines and intestinal immunity
- Host-Pathogen interactions and pathogenesis of disease
- In vitro and in vivo models to study gut health
- Dietary additives to control gut health
- Intestinal parasitic diseases
- Intestinal viruses and their role in disease
* If due to covid-19 or other unforeseen circumstances it’s not possible to travel to Colombia we will organize the event at the same venue on a later date.
With more than 30 years experience the Cartagena de Indias Convention Center is one of the most important convention centers in South America. Personnel and facilities strive every day for the successful development of all the events at a national and international level.
Abstracts and program
The organizing committee invites the industry, scientists and students to present their recent work on intestinal health during short presentations and poster sessions. For more information, go to http://www.ihsig.com/.