Prior to the World's Poultry Congress 2022, the Opening Conference will address “Water: key for sustainable nutrition” on August 7th from 2pm.
Leading experts will share their knowledge and discuss major topics related to the importance of water in agriculture and poultry production.
Dr. Pierre-André GERAERT will welcome the participants to this Water Conference addressing:
- The water-footprint concept: the challenges of animal protein production (Dr. Thierry CAQUET)
- Water Quality: Essential for Feed Intake and Performance (Prof Andrew OLKOWSKI)
- Importance of Water utilization in broiler selection (Dr. Alex CORZO)
- Water and Litter Quality: Key for a safe environment (Dr. Mario PENZ)
- Water: the vector of animal resilience (Prof. Walter BOOTJE & Prof Sami DRIDI)
Take Home Messages (Dr. Frank CHMITELIN)
An open conference on Water that will challenge our future.
We hope to welcome you there!
Stay tuned… there is so much more to come in the coming weeks.