Next Thursday March 18, Biovet S.A. will hold the Biovet International Symposium. This time recent studies on preservatives, mycotoxin binders and enzymes will be presented.
The Biovet Research and Development team works every day to improve production parameters and animal nutrition. The goal is to develop efficient products that improve animal welfare and maintain productive performance of farms while promoting food safety. This task is completed by combining in vivo and in vitro trials with visits performed by clinicians and technicians on farms. This joint work ensures that the final product is going to be the best to suit our customers and distributors requirements.
The Biovet International Symposium is the space designed to disseminate and present the results of these studies to distributors, customers and collaborators. An international forum created to discuss the quality of feed for animals intended for human consumption.
The online workshop will take place on March 18 at 8:30 am (Spanis time zone)
- 08:30 – Opening – María Sabaté
- 08:35 – Optimization of commercial broiler diets using Alquerzim – Carlos Domenech and Júlia Pié
- 09:20 – Prevention of mycotoxicosis and liver damage with mycotoxin binders based on Silicoglycidol and liver conditioner pronutrients in broilers – David Díez and María Soriano
- 09:40 - Use of natural preservatives and intestinal conditioner pronutrients to replace antibiotics in fattening pigs– David Díez and María Soriano
- 10:00 – Closing – María Sabaté
For registration, please contact Núria Alcober · firstname.lastname@example.org