Global Nutrition International (GNI) is a French-based provider of feed solutions for the animal feed industry including Poultry, Pigs, Dairy & Beef Cattle and Aquaculture. With Distributors and Subsidiaries in more than 40 countries, and growing, GNI is searching for an energetic and ambitious professional to manage its high-potential business in Central & Eastern Europe.
- Develop a comprehensive business plan for the region and action plan for each market
- Responsible for management of existing and new Distributors for each country
- Achievement of sales goals in each market by focusing on key targets in each country
- Initiating Marketing and Promotional activities across the region
- Develop technical support and local trials for the region
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Degree in an agricultural discipline
- Established network in the region
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the feed or feed additive industry
- Relevant language skills to service the region
- Above all else, someone who likes to develop business and has a positive attitude to life!
For further information and to apply for this job offer, please contact Jonathan Rastel – email@example.com