Cargill analyzes over 300K samples a year for the presence of mycotoxins worldwide. Gain expert insight, explore the characteristics of mycotoxins, and review the data that can be applied to develop a risk-based mycotoxin control plan.
Featured speakers include: Don Giesting, Innovation Lead for MicroNutrition at Cargill Animal Nutrition, North America; Clement Soulet, Global Category Manager for Additives at Cargill Animal Nutrition, Global; and Lorena Ramos, Senior Nutritionist at Cargill Protein, Latin America.
Wednesday, January 19
TIME: 9 a.m. CST (Chicago), 3 p.m. GMT (London), 10 p.m. CST (Beijing)
Sponsored by Cargill. Register free now.
What you will learn:
- Review the data from 2021 including global and regional trends.
- Explore the decision-making process for optimum mycotoxin control.
- Understand why optimum, targeted mycotoxin control is not complex nor costly.
- Learn how to approach mycotoxin risks proactively and holistically.
- Gain knowledge on how to mitigate effects of mycotoxins in the most cost-effective manner.
Get it on demand:
If you can’t participate on January 19, register to receive on-demand access. Then watch on your preferred device anywhere.
Mentioned in this news release: