Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

The Gut Immune System: A New Frontier in Gut Health Research

Published: May 22, 2014
Summary
I. INTRODUCTION Coccidiosis is an ubiquitous intestinal protozoan infection of poultry which seriously impairs the growth and feed utilization of infected animals (Shirley and Lillehoj, 2012; Lillehoj and Lillehoj, 2000). Conventional disease control strategies rely heavily on chemoprophylaxis costing the industry large amounts of money. The existing vaccines comprise live virulent or attenu...
Related topics
Authors:
Hyun Lillehoj
USDA - United States Department of Agriculture
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Jennifer Maurin
Nutreco
2 de julio de 2014
Dear Dr. Lillehoj, I thank you for this submission in engormix media and for your close collaboration with our company that makes the research on our phytonutrients really complete and outstanding ! To the reader: More information about applications of our efficient phytonutrients in animal feed or vaccination program are available on demand. Please feel free to contact me ! Jennifer MAURIN- XTRACT product Manager
Forest Lin
ADM Aditivos
2 de julio de 2014
it's really new for animal nutrition industry with phytonutrients, I think this will create new nutrition tool for nutritionist in feed industry, it will bring numerous value soon. Best regards Forest
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister