Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Prebiotics in Poultry. Dr. S. Jalukar (Vi-COR)

Published: February 17, 2014
Sangita Jalukar Ph. D., Product Development & Research Coordinator at Vi-COR speaks about the use of prebiotics in poultry at the Latin American Poultry Congress 2013, El Salvador.
Related topics
Authors:
Sangita Jalukar
Vi-cor
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Dr.H. Sodhi
28 de febrero de 2014
VERY NICE PRESENTATION ON PREBIOTICS
Maheswar Rath
3 de marzo de 2014
dear dra.s.jalukar of vi-cor?, I just show your presentation through engormix.com and felt very nice the away technical issues are handled in favour of the product and concept of biological hypothesis in favour of prebiotics. -my questions would be for my information are: what type of feed formulation you suggest when you recommend benefits of prebiotics? -do you feel any feed ingredient or nutritional values have any link with the efficacy of such products. -is the MOS the product shown benicial prebiotics can be effective when free range poultry production is promoted and birds are exposed to serious bacterial and fungal exposures? -delay action of prebiotics may be loss making for chicken farmers both in layer and broilers ? thank you madam for a nice program of balance presentation to value prebiotics in good management farms. dr m rath and poultry consultant in india.
Sangita Jalukar
Vi-cor
3 de marzo de 2014
Dr. Rath, Thank you for your comments. Prebiotics can be used with all feed formulations since they are stable and can with stand heat during pelleting. They are not known to react with other components of the feed. Prebiotics like other feed additives fed for better FCR or health will tend to be more effective when there are challenges present.Thanks. Dr. Jalukar
TALHI Faouzi
Maroc Agroveto
4 de marzo de 2014
thank you very nice presentation
TALHI Faouzi
Maroc Agroveto
5 de marzo de 2014
Please I need to know if we can mix prebiotics with anticoccodiens in the same food ?? please In Morocco we want to i,troduce prebiotics but Coccidiosis remains a significant problem
Sangita Jalukar
Vi-cor
5 de marzo de 2014
Dr. Faouzi, Thank you for viewing. Yes, Prebiotics can be mixed with anticoccidials without loosing beneficial properties of either additive. Thank you. Dr. Jalukar
ALI ALSUDANI
23 de marzo de 2014
thank you so much for this presentation, I'm interest in pre and probiotic can you help
antrison morris
25 de junio de 2014
Dr Sangita Thanks for the great presentation. I am Antrison Morris a doctoral student at The Ohio State University. I saw your presentation on pre-biotics and it was quite interesting because of the nature of research I do in nutritional immunology-poultry. I had a few questions I would like to ask you. Could you give me your email, alternatively my email is morris.1031@osu.edu. Thanks Antrison Morris
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister