Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

non specific mortality of 50 years old fayoumi parent stock

Published: December 10, 2015
liver is slight whitish, small intestine contains gaseous bubble and feed grit contents, caecum is normal,fabric serosa around the interior organs-post mortem inspection. body tempt.is high,drousiness, emaciated whole body, 5-8 birds is dead frequently,back bone is upward, feather is scattered and wing is downward-ante mortem inspection vaccination schedule is ok, during coccidial drug application it was initiated then ciprofloxacine and acidifier is going on but it is not being cured. Dear Professional, pls make me help and advise with your good suggestions
Related topics
Authors:
Anonymous
Anonymous
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Susanne Kabell
Videncentret for Landbrug - Dinamarca
12 de diciembre de 2015
Dear Colleague I am a poultry pathologist, I would like to try to help you to a diagnosis. When did you see the first cases ? What age are the sick birds ? Body weight compared to normal ? Are they in contact with other age groups ? Are these sick or have they been sick ? Respiratory symptoms ? Diarrea ? Is the liver whitish all over or in spots ? Bacteriology results from liver ? Hope you will answer this :-)
Dr.Anjum  Munir
14 de diciembre de 2015
Can u send picz.....?
Athar Mahmud
UVAS, Lahore-Pakistan
14 de diciembre de 2015
50 yrs old?
Yasin Tipu
UVAS, Lahore-Pakistan
15 de diciembre de 2015
it would be 50 weeks old. Mixed infection. must go for culture and sensitivity.
Jahan Zeb Ansari
15 de diciembre de 2015
According to my experience this problem is due to mycotoxins. use of some toxin binder or change of feed source or rather dilution of feed will solve the problem.Also concentrate on water quality also. Dr.Jahan Zeb Ansari Poultry Development Officer Govt. Poultry Farm Bahawalpur Punjab, pakistan
Danka Maslic-Strizak
15 de diciembre de 2015
Can you show us some photos of dead chickens and their organs, in which you determine such changes
Dr m usman haider
15 de diciembre de 2015
Can you send us some pic its easy to us for daiganosis and further recommendation for healthy flock Dr m usman haider layer and parents flock consultant in Pakistan cage farm also.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister