Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Low Cost Broiler Farm India

Published: September 26, 2013
By: Sanakkayala Niranjan
OBJTYPE: 6: 14563
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Vikas Gautam
26 de septiembre de 2013
as ,iam a small farmer & iwant to start a poultry farm in land with a capcity of 2000 bird (broiler farm) , can u gide me
Aman Khan
9 de diciembre de 2013
Dear Sir, we are setting up a poultry farm (broiler) with 5000 birds , please guide us how to reduce cost is shed construction Thanks and Regards Aman Khan
salman wali baig
4 de febrero de 2014
Dear Sir, we are setting up a poultry farm (broiler) with 5000 birds , please guide us how to reduce cost in shed construction and provide us the technical structural diagram of the shed with specific dimensions. Thanks and Regards Salman
pushpraj dwivedi
21 de abril de 2014
we are setting up a poultry farm (broiler) with 5000 birds , please guide us how to reduce cost in shed construction and provide us the technical structural diagram of the shed with specific dimensions. Thanx Pushp
Gregory Xavier
19 de septiembre de 2014
I'm a management professional with about 2 grounds( 4800 sq feet) space at the outskirts of Chennai. There is a Power Cable adjacent to my land of about 10-15 meters high with high tension cable running across. If I breed chickens in my land , is there a health hazard of any sort for the birds. What is the advisability of using the land for chick farming. Pl advise.
shahid khan
24 de noviembre de 2014
Sir 5000 thausnt birds ke shed ka bujat chahiye tha .aap se vinanti
Pandurang Disale
15 de diciembre de 2014
i want to start broiler poultry farming....i am capaple to start this business with 5000 birds...can i get shed plan...
Pandurang Disale
15 de diciembre de 2014
i am from panvel...can get day old chicks dealer imformation
venkatesan k
5 de mayo de 2015
I want to start broiler poultry farm of 5000 birds can i get how many cost to build the shed.
Koti Pusapati
24 de mayo de 2015
I want to start broiler poultry farm of 5000 birds can i get how many cost to build the shed.
Lakshmi Ramana Udata
31 de agosto de 2015
Dear Sir Can You send me the 20000 Broiler Birds shed cost, Project report for Bank loan and how to approach to NABARD Loan.
Brijendra Kumar
22 de octubre de 2015
Dear sir, I want to open broiler poultry farm for 1000 or 5000 birds for that please provide me map/structure or shed and size of farm. And also provide me direction (on which direction i can build structure ) i.e.north/east/west or east that will be helpful for taking care birds from wind. what can i build shed to bamboo? for low cost Please kindly issue me above information. Thanking you
Parth Patel
17 de noviembre de 2015
I want to open broiler poultry farm for 1000 or 5000 birds for that please provide me map/structure or shed and size of farm. And also provide me direction (on which direction i can build structure ) i.e.north/east/west or east that will be helpful for taking care birds from wind. what can i build shed to bamboo? for low cost Please kindly issue me above information. Thanking you
U.shiva Shankar
29 de enero de 2016
I am a small farmer & I want to open broiler poultry form for 5000 to 10000 bird's. Guide us how to reduce cost in shed construction. Thanks you.
Jagan Mohan Reddy
4 de febrero de 2016
hello please let me the setup cost for 20000 broiler poultry shed as we own our land near Ramoji film city Hyderabad Contact No 9000146590
shubham nagpure
19 de febrero de 2016
Sir, . i am thinking for the poultry farm. Started from 1000 birds so guide..
Kordor Hynniewta
19 de julio de 2016
Dear Sir, I am planning to start a poultry farm business, starting with 1000 broiler chickens. Please help me with idea of constructing low cost shed and other necessaries. Thankyou
edward prabhakar
24 de julio de 2016
Planning to start a broiler shed for 10000 birds in a village called Narmaapallam Near Cheyaar town in tiruvananamalai district in tamilnadu .pls give some inputs ,thank u.
mirza inayatulla
25 de julio de 2016
i wish to start organic country chicken farm on Hyderabad to Warangal highway is it feasible to start this business whether there is market for this organic country chicken Please guide me
mirza inayatulla
25 de julio de 2016
how is the market demand of quails ? is it a feasible business and can catch the market.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister