Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Egg Layer “Specialized” course in Utrecht, Netherlands (September 11-22)

Published: May 19, 2017
Summary
This Layers “Specialized” course, which will take place in the Utrecht Veterinary School from September 11th to 22nd, is an overview of important infectious and non-infectious diseases at different stages of pullets and layers production. The objective of the WVEPAH education program is to offer a highly specialized training on all specific aspects of layers health; pathology, epidemi...
Related topics
Authors:
Corinna Rein-Lish
World Veterinary Education in Production Animal Health (WVEPAH)
Follow
Influencers who recommended :
Robert Gauthier
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Omid Rahimzadeh
24 de mayo de 2017
Hi How can enroll in this course?
Muhammad Salman Akram
Sis chemicals
25 de mayo de 2017
send me the detail salmanakram3030@gmail.com
Omoshaba Ezekiel
25 de mayo de 2017
I will like to attend this course but i dont know how to go about it.
Thanakrid Luupanyalerd
Elanco
29 de mayo de 2017
I am intersted to join this couse as well. Please provide more information how to enroll it through my e-mail address : mynamethanakrid@gmail.com. Thank you so much.
Carlos Avilan
Engormix
30 de mayo de 2017

Thank you for your messages. You can request information to the person responsible by clicking the link "Ask about this news release" at the end of the article.

Robert Gauthier
11 de julio de 2017
to get complete information, please go to info@wvepah.org
Badal Singh
1 de mayo de 2018
how i can join
Robert Gauthier
1 de mayo de 2018
Badal Singh WVEPAH offers specialization courses for poultry veterinarians, worldwide. The next "layers" course will be held in Shanghai in September 2018, in English. You can find all the details at: www.wvepah.org. We also have another course in Gaborone, Botswana, on broiler chickens in Dec. 2018. You can see the full list of courses on our website. For registration details write to: info@wvepah.org
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister