Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Coccidiosis in Broiler Breeders, Broilers & Layers

Published: June 29, 2016
Summary
How strategy for Coccidiosis control in broiler breeders is different from that in broilers It is important to point out that the objectives for managing coccidia in the breeder pullets are substantially different from the objectives used in rearing broilers. In broilers, primary consideration must be given to maximizing bird performance, which is the key measurement. With the breeder pul...
Related topics
Authors:
Amit Goel
Growell Group
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Perez Khan
1 de julio de 2016
This sounds interesting since it is Phytogenic in nature. A polyherbal anticoccidial that that doesn't cause weight loss and other side effects. Does it have a withdrawal period? Is Coxynil now used in many countries?
Amit Goel
Growell Group
1 de julio de 2016

Coxynil does not have a withdrawal period. It is currently used in over 20 countries. You can see all information about this on coxynils official page on Growell india's website

Ismet Mamode
Food & Allied Group of Companies
4 de julio de 2016
In which countries in Eastern Africa, the product is being used in the broilers? Thank you.
Rodolfo Marín
Veta - Veterinaria y Tecnología Aplicada
5 de julio de 2016
I think , this information is too sperficial.... It does not explains the exact MOA, thus it is not possible to understand how it works. I would like to know any scienific report on Journal.
P Goel
Growell Group
9 de julio de 2016
There are a number of scientific journals where the research data on Coxynil has been published. You can see them online as well as references are given below the article. If there is any other specific information, it is available on request from Growell India
Saswata Dutta
1 de abril de 2023
I need coxynil for my birds breeding
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister