Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

2017 UGA International Poultry Short Course on February 4-7

Published: January 12, 2017
Summary
The UGA International Poultry Short Course provides poultry professionals with an intensive educational experience containing relevant, up to date information related to modern broiler production. Topics in the 2017 course will focus on management, health and processing issues related to maximizing performance of the modern broiler.   The University of Georgia Poultry Science faculty a...
Related topics
Authors:
Mike Czarick
University of Georgia
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Muhammad Ahmad
18 de enero de 2017

Want to go for this one how is possible

Syed Farjad Zaidi
18 de enero de 2017

Dear sir.
Topics are great but the distance between us is mire greater.would it be possible to get the hard copy of proceeding or a link to get access to the presentation.Awaits your kind reply
Regards
Syed Farjad Zaidi

rana usman
18 de enero de 2017
I want to join plz send me details
Ameen Mahmood
18 de enero de 2017
How can we join to this course
Oladipupo Mayowa
18 de enero de 2017
Interested but the distance is far. Can we have a webinar. Thanks
Carlos Avilan
Engormix
18 de enero de 2017
Dear members: At the end of the release you can find the person to contact for details. Thanks and best regards.
Wiwaha Sumadja
19 de enero de 2017
could you send me the detail of the course like cost and etc. thanks
Ismet Mamode
Food & Allied Group of Companies
19 de enero de 2017
This course will benefit the poultry Technicians, Veterinarians, Farm & Hatchery & Processing Managers. But for the Africans, due to the distance and costs, it may not be possible for many such persons to attend the course. Maybe, The University of Georgia which is internationally known for poultry research could have in collaboration with an African University / Institute or Organization made such short courses for Africa.
David Adeyemo
20 de enero de 2017
We need such in Africa. How can you get me the hard copy of the course. Thanks
Manandhar Sikesh
23 de enero de 2017
it would be of great importance for the beginners like me if the proceedings or at least teaching hands outs are available at free cost.
Menad Rabie
30 de enero de 2017
Great topics thanks.
mst.dilruba begum
31 de enero de 2017

Dear sir,
Thanks a lot. Please get such topics related hard copy with free cost.
Regards.

Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister