Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

starting up of piggery farming in Bhutan.

Published: December 31, 2015
By: Chogyal Wangpo
Sir, I am From Bhutan and would like to start up a pig farming as of now we are importing the pig products from India So help me in preparing the project proposal to a vile the loan from the Bank. Regards Chogyal Wangpo from Bhutan
Related topics
Authors:
Chogyal Wangpo
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
tshering dorji
22 de marzo de 2017

I'm looking for help to prepare a project with financial status for piggery farming in Bhutan.

Eddie Leong
17 de diciembre de 2018
I am interested to partner with Bhutan pig farmers. I live in Singapore. Please contact me at nansha2000@gmail.com
Eddie Leong
17 de diciembre de 2018

Bhutan deserves assistance for its farmers. It is a beautiful land and I wish to visit it. It is possible to adopt the traditional way of pig farming. I have someone in Vietnam who is an expert, an American. He has plenty of great ideas on organic farming, on wholesome pig farming, chicken farming, fish farming etc.

Unlike Vietnam, where the land and water is heavily contaminated, Bhutan is clean and it can be a great place to adopt his ideas.

Tenzin Rabgay
19 de agosto de 2020

Hello, sir, I want to start up my own piggery farm in Bhutan and I'm running meat shop also. Till now we are importing all meat from India. So I planned that if I start up pig farming in our country then it would be very easier for us. And I want your help to prepare proposal for loan to start up the piggery farm. It would be very kind if sir could help me with it.

Raj
9 de marzo de 2021
Good decision
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister