Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

piggery project proposal

Piggery Project

Published: March 13, 2011
By: Motlatsi Matlapeng

Im impressed of this website and I hope i would be able to get assistance as soon as possible. Im working as a Community Development Practitioner and im supposed to assist a piggery project with a business plan. Can someone assist me on the basics tools/equipment for one to buy when starting a piggery project. This project operate at a very small scale.

Related topics
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Johannes Swart
Johannes Swart
30 de mayo de 2011
1 Good breeding material 2 depending on the size of the piggery , material to construct pens re Johannes Swart
Lawson Zhang
31 de mayo de 2011
who is myxotoxin expert in the field of testing in the world?
Mashilo Phosa
Bedson
31 de mayo de 2011
Can i refer you to SAPPO (South African Pork Producers Organization) and request to speak to Mr. Qeda Nyoka, he is the one responsible for emerging pig farmers. They assits in business planning, training and other pig related matters especially for emerging pig farmers. Contacts:012 361 3920 (Mr. Qeda Nyoka)
ruth tai
17 de agosto de 2018

Mashilo Phosa I have small pig house. Now I'm thinking of making it bigger. How can I write a proposal to seek to get funds?

Kgadi Senyatsi
3 de julio de 2011
Hello Motlatsi hope you did find help regarding your pig project. if not you can also contact Dr Jim Robbinson from SAPPO 082 458 2444
Felix Vora Moiti
Felix Vora Moiti
5 de septiembre de 2011
What are the best content to include in a pre-feasibility study of a piggery production farm which will operate from farrow to finish?
ralbert hamilton
23 de agosto de 2018
Felix Vora Moiti Hello Felix Vora Moiti. I'm Dr. Brooks Hamilton trying to establish an industrial pig farm on the Caribbean coast of Nicaragua and would like to ask if you may have a completed project that I may get a copy of to review?
Noni
21 de septiembre de 2011
Doyou have a market for your Pigs? No point starting a piggry if you cannot sell what ou produce. Price per kg of meat sold. Feed availability.....cost where from, local farms grow, What to grow, how big, how small, abattoir facilities, butchers.
Bianca Rumeu
17 de marzo de 2013

I want to start a pig project. Help me with the set up of the pig sty the best recommendations for raising pigs.

Randall Ellis
18 de marzo de 2013
I have posted much of the information I found when starting to expand our farm. Visit our farm site www.SurinFarm.com to help with you many aspects of what you will need, one of which is AI. Good luck, Randall
Noni
18 de marzo de 2013

You can make sties out of just about any thing you can get your hands on. As long as it has enough room for the pigs or pig and is dry warm and cosy for them and does not face in to the wind you will have it right. If you are happy to lay in it and feel no drafts then your pig will also be fine.

Linda Chant
19 de marzo de 2013
Hi Bianca. I have lots of information that I can help you with and all the right contacts in the industry. Contact me via email if you want further information. beautybeats79@gmail.com
Maureen
26 de marzo de 2013

Hi, I have already started a piggery project and its doing well, but I need a lot of information on feeding in order to improve the weight. Secondly I would like to network with other pig farmers in order to share information and also visit their farms to learn new methods of better farming.

Paddon Mabuza
2 de mayo de 2013

What are the best contents to include in a per-feasibility study of a piggery production farm which will operate from farrow to finish?

Aubrey Dube
14 de noviembre de 2013
I want to start up a piggery and poultry project.i need plans for the sty and pens
David Getio
25 de noviembre de 2013
Hello, I am interested in setting up a piggery and produce pork in my province and other neighbour provinces and districs in the country.I have the land available for that purpose, but I can not be able to fufill my plans due to the following things; lack of financial assistance, lacking wider knowledge on every thing that involves in putting up a piggery,like type and plans of building, the pig feed..etc.Can any one assist me with a proposal writing skill to write to my government to fund this project, and also the building plan and how to rais pigs to produce quility meat. Thanks
Paramjit Singh
30 de noviembre de 2013
Dear Sir., We hav recently purchased 250 acres of land in Georgia next to Turkey. We wish to start piggery farm. Can any body guide me in setting up this industry. Regards Paramjit Singh
Noni Mammatt
26 de diciembre de 2013
Check out the rules and regulations with your relevant Ag Dept and county offices first.
Joseph Moyo
7 de enero de 2014
may you kindly assist me with a project proposal for piggery in Zimbabwe.
onen george william
25 de enero de 2014
hello can u provide with a copy of a piggery project
Elizabeth Rumints
29 de enero de 2014
Dear Sir, I am interested in setting up a piggery in my province which is name Western Highlands Provice in Papua New Guinea.Land in my village is very fertitle to look after pigs. I have this desire but due to finicial assistance therefore can you assist me with a proposal writing skills and where to write to get the finicial. Thanks Eliz
Sibongile Nchifor
24 de marzo de 2014
Contact SAPPO for such information
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister