Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Pig farm Odor

Solution For Pig farm Odor

Published: October 29, 2008
Summary
Revolutionary new solution for offensive odors from pig farms Pork is one the most popular sources of food for mankind. Production of pork has been increasing in many parts of the world today.   At the same time however, the environmental consequences of pig farming is of increasing public concern particularly offensive odors emitted from pig manure, urine and waste water. Deodorization ...
Related topics
Recommend
Comment
Aron Itkin
17 de agosto de 2010

If you would like to elimlnate the odor in the barn you have to retrofit the manure collection and removal system. It means exclude manure storing in or around the barn.
Please read my proposal at Engormix Manure management odor and diseases control. If you will need more information please contact me.

Thank you

Recommend
Analia Göttig
Engormix
19 de agosto de 2010

If you want to read the complete article Modern Dairy Cow Housing Design
Manure Management Technology, written by Aron Itkin, please follow this link:

https://en.engormix.com/MA-dairy-cattle/management/articles/modern-dairy-cow-housing_1479.htm

Thank you,

Recommend
Lorenzo P. Oalican
18 de junio de 2012

Could you please give ideas how to remove odor on my pig farm. I´m from Mindanao Philippines.

Recommend
Arnel Grospe Adriano
5 de septiembre de 2013
HOW TO MINIMIZE PIG FARM ODOR IN THE LOCALITY ESPECIALLY IN THE BARRIOS WHERE PEOPLE AND PIGS ARE COMMON TO RAISE CAN ENGORMIX HELP US
Recommend
Louise William
21 de noviembre de 2015
Where can we buy this deodorization pipe? Would appreciate it if I could be put in contact with the producers Thanks
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.