Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Feed efficiency of pigs

Feed efficiency in growing pigs – what’s possible?

Published: August 1, 2011
Summary
1 Livestock Industries Innovation, Department of Agriculture and Food, South Perth, WA 6151, Australia;  2 School of Veterinary and Biomedical Sciences, Murdoch University, Murdoch, WA 6150, Australia Summary Improving the efficiency with which growing pigs utilise feed is a high priority for the pork industry because the cost of feed is by far the major compone...
Related topics
Authors:
Bruce P. Mullan
Department of Agriculture and Food- Australia
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
shah
6 de marzo de 2015

Respected sir , I need your help to know about a combined formula of enzymes, amino acids, yeast, probiotics to feed swine and increase their feed efficiency and body weight for more pork purpose. Sir,  I am giving proper nutrition. I´m from Pakistan and nobody helps me here because they hate swine production. I am totally helpless ...Could you please send me formula of these? Thanks
email..nehabutt972@gmail.com

Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister