Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Effects of potassium diformate on growth performance and diarrhoea rate in piglets in comparison to antibiotics

Published: May 31, 2013
Summary
INTRODUCTION  Organic acids have been used for decades in commercial compound feeds, mostly in feed preservation, where formic and propionic acids are particularly effective. In the European Union, these two organic acids and a number of others (lactic, citric, fumaric and sorbic acids) and their salts (e.g. calcium formate, calcium propionate) are used under the classification ‘fee...
Related topics
Authors:
Christian Lückstädt
ADDCON
Follow
Kai-Jens Kühlmann
Trouw Nutrition
Follow
Van Tho Minh
ADDCON
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Breeze Briggs
BASF
30 de julio de 2013
Is this a complete paper? It appears to be missing the literature cited and I'm interested in tracking down some of the cited trials.
Christian Lückstädt
ADDCON
30 de julio de 2013
Dear Mr. Briggs, please send me your contact details and I will send the paper as it appeared in the book of proceedings from the 2012 AAAP conference.
Breeze Briggs
BASF
30 de julio de 2013
Many thanks Dr. Luckstadt. My email address is breeze.briggs@basf.com.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister