Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

BOAR STATION IN INDIA

Published: March 23, 2010
By: Mark Garvin
Hi to all Mark here I wanted to start a boar station of 100 boar in india. i already have pig farm of 600 sows.and we are located in the centre of india (nagpur) maharashtra so I wanted some company to do joint-venture with my company nisarg animal farming pvt.ltd(incorporated under the companies act.,1956,roc, goverment of india) so we can export the genetic to south east asia.in that case we can export genetic to any were within 12 hrs.i have 60 acre of land and a 4000 sq ft farm.only we need a technical assistance. FEEL FREE TO GIVE COMMENT ON THIS
Related topics
Authors:
Mark Garvin
NISARG ANIMAL FARMING PVT LTD
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Dr G Saikumar
22 de marzo de 2011
Dear Mr Garvin, I am pleased to know that you are running a 600 sow farm. Basically I am a veterinary scientist working on pig diseases at the Indian Veterinary research Institute, Izatnagar. Presently we are working on Classical swine fever (CSF) and my laboratory is the National Referrral Laboratory linked to 6 different regional CSF Referral Laboratories. We have one center functioning at NAgpur Veterinary College, where Dr N V Kurkure is the team leader. I wish to keep interacting with you so that we may know about health problems if any that your farm sufferrs from and if we could be of any service to enerpreneurs like you. Expecting to hear from you soon, with regards, Saikumar
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister