Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Ayurvet is looking for Consultants in Australia, Russia and CIS, Iran, Canada, Latam Markets

Published: June 2, 2017
Summary
If you are related to Animal healthcare and animal food production industry with robust networking ability, we invite you to collaborate with us. We are looking for consultants who would be responsible for compliances and setting up distribution structure for our cattle, poultry, Aqua, porcine feed premixes and companion animal products. presently seeking in Australia, Russia and CIS, Iran, Ca...
Related topics
Authors:
Praful Kumar
Recommend
Comment
Peter Ngatia
6 de junio de 2017
The concept is great and will make Ayurvet achieve more growth in terms of market for its products. How about covering areas of East and Central African regions? There is tremendous embrace of herbal products in this region and definitely Ayurvet will make inroads. Am available for future collaboration towards this if considered.
Recommend
Brian Manoe
18 de junio de 2017

I am a Danish pig farm consultant. You can contact me if you want further cooperation.

Recommend
Dr Manish Mukherjee
Ayurvet Ltd.
10 de octubre de 2017
Brian Manoe pls send me your contact Number. Regards, Dr Manish Mukherjee
Recommend
Naseer Ahmad
30 de enero de 2021

Hello sir,
I am interested.
Thanks

Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.