Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Allen D. Leman Swine Conference Main Program starts online on Sept. 21

Published: September 15, 2020
Summary
The Allen D. Leman Swine Conference is an annual educational event for the global swine industry. It is internationally acclaimed for bringing science-driven solutions to the complex challenges facing the industry. Each year hundreds of participants from over 20 countries, including swine veterinarians and other professionals working in swine production and animal health management, att...
Related topics
Authors:
Montserrat Torremorell
University of Minnesota
Follow
John Deen
University of Minnesota
Follow
Cesar Corzo
University of Minnesota
Follow
Jerry Torrison
Zinpro
Follow
Pedro Urriola
University of Minnesota
Follow
Dr. Derald Holtkamp
Iowa State University
Follow
Albert Rovira
University of Minnesota
Follow
Maria Jose Clavijo
Iowa State University
Follow
Peter Davies
University of Minnesota
Follow
Randall Singer
University of Minnesota
Follow
Marie Culhane
University of Minnesota
Follow
Show more
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
ARTURO T. CALUD,DVM
16 de septiembre de 2020
How do I get to be a listener of this conference? Can i participate on PRRS and my experience? What is the platform of this seminar, and how can I join it? What is the platform? Webinar or Zoom? What are the ID and the Password or code that I will be able to join in? Thank you so much GOD bless you. DR ARTURO T CALUD,
Pedro Urriola
University of Minnesota
16 de septiembre de 2020
ARTURO T. CALUD,DVM You can register at the conference website and receive information for the platform: https://ccaps.umn.edu/allen-d-leman-swine-conference We welcome all the experience from participants. There is a chat function in the platform where you can share your experience with speakers and other participants. Looking forward to seeing you at the conference.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister