International Aquafeed reflects a passion for aquafeed and excitement about new technology. Our objective is to be a respected provider of information about aquafeed in the widest sense.
Feed makes up around 70 percent of the cost of producing farmed fish. In each issue, we take an in-depth look at a wide range of technical issues associated with aquafeed production and use. We bring our readers global news about new technology and research, feed ingredients and micro-ingredients, market trends and all issues that impact on the aquafeed supply chain today and tomorrow. We have a deep commitment to our readers and our advertisers. We believe in quality information and quality design, just as you believe in the quality of your products.
International Aquafeed magazine addresses the global aquaculture industry in terms of feeding and nutrition. It is the oldest and most respected publication that explains scientific developments in feeding fish in an easy-to-understand way together with the management of fish growing and fish production systems. It has spawned several other titles that now address the aquafeed industry. However, IAF remains the most authoritative publication in its sector and is available both online and in print worldwide.
International Aquafeed (IAF) magazine is the leading publication for aquatic nutrition, technology and equipment within the aquaculture industry. IAF (Now published in English and Spanish) has a worldwide readership of 50,000 per edition and is read by fish farmers, feed millers, researchers, premix manufacturers and aquaculture experts to name but a few.
We achieve this in the following ways:
- Traditionally in print direct to our subscribers, to exhibition and conference attendees and to additional controlled circulation readers
- Through our online monthly email newsletters and our website editions
- Through our digital distribution networks, which promote separate on-topic features against which advertisements are placed for a minimum of five years.
- Via key B2B* social and business websites which inform target markets of reader-relevant content - and against which client advertisements appear
- To expose your advertisement to more people, more often and for much longer than anyone else.
- That your advertisement will be found and redistributed by more of the right people
- That your advertisement will be put in front of more of your target market than that achieved by any one of our competitors
- To deliver the industry''s maximum ROI (return on investment) based on your advertising spend with us