NATCHOL is a powdered combination of chosen herbs optimum levels of phytoactives traditionally documented for lipotropic activities thereby mimicking the action of synthetic Choline chloride and equivalent in the target animals without affecting the performance.
- To minimize the abdominal fat accumulation.
- To optimize the conversion of lipids into phospholipids.
- To optimize the functioning of hepatic cells.
- Additional Advantages:
- Non-hygroscopic in nature & does not contain TMA.
- Not reactive with Vitamins and ionophores present in feed.
- Non-corrosive & user friendly in nature.
- Thermally stable.
Poultry, Swine, Cattle: 30% of synthetic choline chloride (60%) i.e. 300 gms of Natchol can replace 1 kg of synthetic choline (60%)
Duration of use:
From day one till marketing