Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Mycotoxins prevention

Published: June 10, 2011
By: Syed Anjum

How feed can be protected from being infected from moulds? can any temperature treatment help? and how can we diagnose that feed grains are infected with moulds? Is there any specific laboratory tests that may guide us?
I wil be very thankful if you people help me more about how to protect feed ingredients from being infected with moulds and how should i get checked my feed for this purpose.
Thanks, Dr. Syed

Related topics
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Eric Yuah
Eric Yuah
17 de agosto de 2011
we have recently have a drop on our eggs after feedin them with forcefully dried grains. please we will be pleased to have a solution from you.
Douglas Choto
Bedson
24 de agosto de 2011
In most tropical countries it is difficult to prevent mould formation. The only feasible remedy right now is to use a broad spectrum mycotoxin eliminator that caters for both adsorbable and non adsorbable mycotoxins.
Atik Mulyawan
12 de junio de 2012
I'm agree with Mr. Douglas Choto. In tropical countries (for example ; Indonesia), more cheap and easy for handling if we use mycotoxins binder or mycotoxins eliminator to mycotoxins prevention.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister