Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Monitoring for aflatoxins and ochratoxins in cereal based infant formula in Nigeria

Published: May 2, 2007
Summary
Aflatoxins and ochratoxins are common contaminants of cereals and cereal – based products. A national survey for aflatoxins and ochratoxins in commercially available cereal based infant formulae was carried out in Nigeria. Seventy eight (78) samples of cereal based infant formulae were purchased from markets all over the country.  The samples were extracted with (methanol: water 60+40) and clean...
Related topics
Authors:
Bosede Oluwabamiwo
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Raducanu Florentina
Raducanu Florentina
14 de mayo de 2007
It is very interesting this paper and we are going to make a team for an international project, FP7. If you are agree to be leader of the team, please contact to me for more information. Well the best, Florentina Raducanu Romania
Bosede Oluwabamiwo
13 de junio de 2007
Florentina Raducanu, Thanks. I agree on behalf of my team. Ogunbanwo Bosede, F.
Adedeji Adekanmi Julius
20 de enero de 2012

Good work.I will like to be associated with NAFDAC to keep the good work fof all and sundry going.

Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister