Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

B.R.A.I.N. Award 2008

Published: September 26, 2008
Summary
The BIOMIN Research and Innovation Network (B.R.A.I.N.) is a program created to support young and highly skilled scientists. Its aim is to foster and fund groundbreaking research projects and innovative ideas in the area of animal nutrition and animal health. An expert jury evaluates submitted research proposals (B.R.A.I.N. Projects) and the best and most innovative projects will be realized, i....
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Jennifer Alexander Leland
20 de febrero de 2017
Can you tell me where this award is purchased? We are looking to order a similar crystal/award for an employee celebrating 20 yrs w/ our company.
Ghazala Kaukab
PMAS-Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi
4 de septiembre de 2022
Following papee was presented in the Biomin's 2008 World Nutrition Forum, helfd in Austria; Clinico-pa thomorphological, serum biochemical and histologica l studies in broilers fe d ochratoxin A an d a toxin deac tivator (Mycofix PlusMTV INSIDE) 1 N.Q. Hanif*, 2 G. Kaukab , and 3 G. Muhammad 1Romer Labs, Pakistan; 2Department of Biochemistry, University of Agriculture Faisalabad, 38040, Department of Biochemistry, PMAS - Arid Agriculture University, Rawalpindi, 46300, Pakistan 3Department of Vetinary Medicine and Sugery, University of Agriculture Rawalpindi, Faislabasd, 38040, Pakistan N.Q. Hanif was also awarded for best paper, unfortunately the records got lost. We would like to request for the provision of information. Thank you Best regards Prof. Dr. Ghazala Kaukab Raja University Institute of Biochemistry & Biotechnology Pir Mehr Ali Shah Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi Murree Road, Rawalpindi 46300 Pakistan Email: ghazala@uaar.edu.pk
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister