University or College where he studied:
Karachi University Pakistan
Description of its professional services:
24 years experience of Food, Feeds, Cereals, Wheat and Flour QAD.
1. 5 years (1984 -89) A.C.E. Laboratories (pvt) limited, Pak Chambers. 7, West Wharf Road, Karachi pakistan as,
TRAINEE CHEMIST, LAB ASSISTANT AND CHEMIST
2. 8 years (1990-97) Grain Silos & Flour Mills Organisation (GSFMO) Jeddah Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as,
LABORATORY TECHNICIAN(for 7 years), CHEIF CHEMIST(for one year)
3. 11 years (1999-2010) Marjan Feeds, 45/4, sector 12-D, North Karachi Industrial Area Karachi Pakistan as,
1. Moisture (hot air oven method)
2. Moisture (simple oven method)
3. Moisture (infratec NIR method)
4. Ash, total, (overnight)
5. Ash, total, (quick method)
6. Salt, total, as NaCl.
7. Salt (added, CCl4 method)
8. Sodium as Na.
9. Chlorides as Cl.
10. Potassium as K.
11. Calcium as Ca, CaO. CaCO3, CaSO4.
12. Barium Sulfate as BaSO4.
13. Sulfates as SO4.
14. Phosphorus as P, P2O5 (AACC method)
14. Phosphorus as P, P2O5 (AOAC method)
15. Phosphorus (spectronic 20 method)
16. Crude Protein (kjeldahl metdod)
17. Crude Protein (labconco system)
18. Crude Protein (kjeltec method)
19. Digestible Protein (pepsin method)
20. Protein soluble in 0.2% KOH.
21. Ether Extract (crude fat/oil 8 hours siphon method)
22, Ether Extract (crude fat/oil 1 hour. (tecator soxtec method)
23. Ether Extract (crude fat/oil 1 hour rapid hot solvent extraction)*
24. Free Fatty Acids (F. F. A.)
25. Acidity of oil/fat.
26. Acid Value of oil/fat.
Irfan Mahmood Mir is a member of the Professionals Guide