/  
  /  
  /  
Discussion created on 02/08/2017

Which process factors would impact on shelf life of DRY dog meal or chunks/kibbles?In my trouble-shooting have looked at state of crude oil used (PV values&storage),Nature of prdct packaging &also confirmed presence of antioxidants in premixes used.

In my trouble-shooting have looked at state of crude oil used (PV values&storage), nature of product packaging & also confirmed presence of antioxidants in premixes used; however product still yields an off odour/rancid in the 3rd to 4th month period.

Admire
Agro Technician
(5)
(0)
Would you like to discuss about this topic: Which process factors would impact on shelf life of DRY dog meal or chunks/kibbles?In my trouble-shooting have looked at state of crude oil used (PV values&storage),Nature of prdct packaging &also confirmed presence of antioxidants in premixes used.?
Engormix reserves the right to delete and/or modify comments. See more details

Comments that contain the following items won´t be published:

• Repeated spelling mistakes.
  • Advertisements, Web sites and/or e-mail addresses.
  • Questions or answers not relevant to the topic discussed in the Forum.
POST A COMMENT
Create new discussion :
If this discussion does not cover topics of interest or raises new questions, you can create another discussion.
Consult a professional in private:
If you have a specific problem you can perform a consultation privately to a professional in our community.
Kurt A. Rosentrater
Kurt A. Rosentrater
Assistant Professor
  Ames, Iowa, United States
Professional Services
Enrique Diaz Enrique Diaz
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Kurt A. Rosentrater Kurt A. Rosentrater
Ames, Iowa, United States
Dave Albin, Ph.D. Dave Albin, Ph.D.
Waukee, Iowa, United States
Romi Novriadi Romi Novriadi