Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Justin Fowler developed an app for feed formulation

Published: March 13, 2017
Justin Fowler, Professor at the University of Georgia, talked to us during IPPE 2017 in Atlanta, USA, and explained the process that inspired him to create FeedMix, an app for feed formulation, which is easy to use and helps producers to calculate requirements.
Related topics
Authors:
Justin Fowler
University of Georgia
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Dr.E.Tirupathi Reddy (Ph.D, Poultry Science)
10 de abril de 2017
Dear sir, Congrats and how to get the app?
Olakunle
10 de abril de 2017
This is so cool. Congrats and Thanks for the app. How can I get the app?
Olakunle
10 de abril de 2017
The FeedMix app is available on Google Play Store for android users. It's Free
Kwakye Acheampong
11 de abril de 2017
You are a blessing to the industry. Wishing you well
daniel severino
11 de abril de 2017
Great appreciation. Thanks for the update video
Dr.sohan Hada
12 de abril de 2017
Congratulations sir.
Dari Brown
12 de abril de 2017
Congrats!!
Satish Sidana
Modern Poultry Farms Co
15 de abril de 2017
Congrats, how can we get hold of the program FeedMix
noel f. faminialagao
18 de abril de 2017
How can we get the apps sir? Thanks
BART MAHYENGA
18 de abril de 2017

Yes, It is very interesting subject as majority of Poultry Farmers in Africa are facing this challange in terms of having the right supplement for increasing eggs productions. Would you kindly share the formula for feeding layers above weeks.
Awaiting for your kind response.

Mehari Kebede Hagos
25 de abril de 2017

Congratulations, I would like to know how to apply it practically.

Alagbe olujimi John
25 de mayo de 2017
It is a very good initiative, effective animal management can be achieved with good feed, housing and health.
Robert Serwanga
Agrarian Systems
1 de octubre de 2017
Thank you. Am using the app and good results
Kenneth Iroro
3 de septiembre de 2019
Robert Serwanga please, I need a layer formula that work with feedmix program.
Robert Serwanga
Agrarian Systems
5 de septiembre de 2019
Kenneth Iroro what your ingredients and from which country are you. this is because ingredients quality differ by country.
Kenneth Iroro
5 de septiembre de 2019

Robert Serwanga thanks for your message, I just need any one of layer feed that the feedmix recommended if you have any.. I have all the ingredients that is listed on the feedmix app.

Sometimes I used: whole maize, soya bean, fishmeal, maize bran, rice bran, wheat bran, lime, premix and others Amino acids, like lysine, methionine, threonine, tryptophan and others.

Just want to see if the feedmix can get it recommended
If you have used anyone that showed all good, let me know.

Thanks.

Sotolu Akeem Oladipupo
9 de mayo de 2018
Congratulations to you on this success and more grease to your elbow. I'm in Fish Nutrition in my University, how can I get hold of your app for improving on our teaching and practical purposes here? Thank you.
Babafemi Dejonwo
24 de agosto de 2018

Thanks a million, Dr. Justin Fowler, the app is awesome.

I am into turkey breeding and I use it for my feed formulation. It has saved me funds and has guided me on the nutritional requirements of my turkeys.

Thanks once again, Sir.

Kenneth Iroro
26 de agosto de 2019

Hello everyone, I find it hard to use the feedmix for laying hen formula. Any formula I used is always not recommended all time low, but when I added this to others feeds formula system, it showed good results. Please, can I have any laying hen formula they would recommend by the feedmix?

Thanks and God bless you.

Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister