Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix
E.S.E. & INTEC
Content sponsored by:
E.S.E. & INTEC

E.S.E INTEC opens new processing and extrusion plants- Josef Barbi, ESE INTEC Owner & CEO

Published: October 29, 2010
Josef Barbi discusses E.S.E INTEC´s business and upcoming growth with the opening of new processing & extrusion plants in many countries around the world at FIGAP/VIV America Latina 2010.
Related topics
Authors:
ESE & INTEC
E.S.E. & INTEC
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
James Mwangi
28 de febrero de 2017

First let me quickly mention we met sometime 2013 at a seminar organised by Eximp Bank in DC... been a while ...and now based in Nairobi.. yes.. outside the National Park....!
Now, what's your take on Fishmeal.. Angola has the longest Atlantic Coast Line on the west coast and there huge reserves of Fishmeal Raw Materials. On the other hand Kenya's Livestock Industry is a net consumer of industrial animal feed and which Fishmeal is a major component. Your thoughts please and kind regards... James, Nairobi.

Josiah Martins
2 de febrero de 2022

As much as I love everything he said about new processing and extrusion plants, I feel he's suppose to touch the area of food packaging too. There are new ways of doing it that people need to know about.

Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister