Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Cassava put to good use as feed

Published: February 18, 2009
Summary
Using cassava as a raw material for making animal feed can help cassava producers and processors cope better with the ongoing economic slowdown, experts say. The cassava industry this year has shown no sign of recovery because the global recession continues to adversely impact the sale of cassava products, they note. Cassava prices have sharply fallen to the current level of about VND400 (U...
Related topics
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Dr. Sushil Chandra
Dr. Sushil Chandra
19 de febrero de 2009
In our country cassava is available in southern part and being used as one of good energy sources for live stock feed.
Q H Zaman
Q H Zaman
19 de febrero de 2009
Pls advise us about usages in Poultry & Fish Feed. Pls contact Vietnamese manufacturer/exporter. Best rgds. Q H Zaman
Themba Munalula
24 de septiembre de 2013
Can someone connect me to companies that actually manufacture machines for processing cassava for feedstock?
Dave Albin
Insta-Pro International
5 de marzo de 2014
Hi Themba, I read your comment above. Please review my blog post on cassava. Thank you! http://blog.insta-pro.com/2014/02/18/extrusion-improves-cassava-based-products/
Michael Martin
Insta-Pro International
5 de marzo de 2014

Hi Themba,
I will be at AVIANA poultry show in Lusaka April 4-5  and will be glad to explain how extrusion technology can transform cassava into a valuable feed ingredient. Visit me at Insta-Pro International stand C1.

Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister