|WVPA 2005 will be held between August 22-26, 2005 at İstanbul Lütfi Kırdar Convention & Exhibition Centre (ICEC), ideally located in the heart of the city's business, cultural and commercial districts. The Exhibition will take place in an exhibition center, perfectly structured for trade fairs, seminars etc. with more than 10.000 square meters exhibition space.
The scientific programme of the congress will consist of keynote lectures and short presentations in selected topics about poultry diseases, nutrition and recent developments in the poultry field. The detailed scientific programme will be announced shortly. Here you will find a summary of the topic to be developed:
* Bacterial Diseases: Salmonella infections - Mycoplasmosis - Clostridial diseases - Other bacterial diseases
* Viral Diseases: Influenza - Paramiyxoviridea infections - Adenovirus infections - Viral enteric infections - Other viral infections
* Immunsuppresive Diseases: IBD - Other immunsppresive infections * Neoplastic Diseases: Marek's Disease - Leukosis/Sarcoma Group - Other neoplastic infections
* Fungal Diseases: Infections - Mycotoxicoses
* Parasitic Diseases: Coccidiosis - Other parasitic diseases
* Nutritional Diseases: Nutritional Diseases - Interactions between nutrition and infectious disease - Nutrition and immunity
* Developmental, Metabolic and Other Noninfectious Disorders
* Emerging Disease and Diseases of Complex or Unknown Etiology
* Food Hygiene and Food Borne Diseases
Invited Speakers (Confirmed)
Dr. Dave Cavanagh (UK) Viral Respiratory Diseases
Prof. M. Saif (USA) Viral Enteric Diseases
Dr. Ilara Capuo (ITA) Avian Influenza
Prof. A. Fadley (USA) Tumour Diseases
Prof. M. Hafez (GER) Turkey Diseases
Prof. L. Spenzer (CAN) Management Related Diseases and Manure Management
Prof. Irfan Erol (TUR) Food Hygiene
In addition to the scientific programme, various social and cultural programs will be organized to enable participants to meet and communicate with eachother while enjoying the attractions of İstanbul.
We strongly believe, that the WVPA 2004 Congress will be a golden opportunity for the poultry industry and the academic society.
|Responsible: WVPA Turkish Branch |