Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Artificially inseminate in cattle

A.I. Technique in Cattle

Published: December 11, 2012
Summary
The recto-vaginal technique is the most commonly used method to artificially inseminate cattle. The basic skills required to perform this technique can be obtained with about three days practice under professional instruction and supervision. Additional proficiency and confidence will be achieved with further work on your own. The first step in the insemination process is to restrain the animal ...
Related topics
Authors:
Ray Nebel
Select Sires Inc.
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Mostafa Badri
9 de mayo de 2015
hi there i have difficulty in finding opening of the cervix while ai in cows .what tools is there to use for beginners? any other suggestions? thank you so much.
Ella Marks
10 de octubre de 2015
Hi there! I am a student in Essex and I am completing a research project on dairy farming, particularly investigating the impacts of reproductive technology on increasing milk yield, in comparison to nutritional and environmental factors. I was wondering if you would be kind enough to complete a questionnaire I have generated to gather primary research: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/63C36VL Thank you! Ella.
Mostafa Badri
10 de octubre de 2015
Hi Ella I'm ready to help you.it's okay to ask everything that is related to A.I. best wishes
Ray Nebel
Select Sires Inc.
10 de octubre de 2015
Please send me the link to your survey.
Umar
26 de octubre de 2019

It is very informational. Please upload any video about artificial insemination of cows and buffalo.

Vira Deshmukh
26 de septiembre de 2020

Artificial Insemination (AI) has the potential for rapid and economical dissemination of elite male genetic material to a large number of females in a short duration of time over a large geographical area.

Dr.Ishwar N Dungarpur
1 de julio de 2021

I would like to know digital A.I Gun

Jacob J Van Zyl
19 de septiembre de 2021
I liked the description and detail. I would love the same om pregnancy tests on cattle as well.
Eleuterio Patraca
14 de octubre de 2022

What is your opinion about AI by the "torito" method, as it is known here in Mexico.

Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister