Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Sustainable Managemental Practices at a Dairy Farm and use of Polyherbals

Published: June 29, 2016
Summary
When a farmer begin to think of setting up a dairy farm a number of queries and confusions are there but the foremost aim of a dairy owner is to maximize its profits and grow the business. To achieve this aim, a farmer needs to have a number of establishing plans in his mind. Along with designing a proper strategy, he also need to have an approach that delivers him not only a huge profit but also...
Related topics
Authors:
Srijit Tripathi
VetLine India
Recommend
Comment
Abdul Qader Samsor
30 de junio de 2016
Beside of above mentioned good points provision of clean drinking water and bedding that is important part of management has to be practiced , in our subtropical climatic condition these two points do not practiced well. thanks
Recommend
Evanson W. Muiru
29 de julio de 2016
The bedding and in particular structural work should give the cow comfortability.During summer time,the main should be cooling the animals not the barn.
Recommend
Praful Kumar
23 de agosto de 2016
I totally agree to the suggestions from your side. Indeed they are of utmost importance. Under hygiene and sanitation, I think these points can be correlated. Thanks.
Recommend
Hafiz Wasi Muhammad Khan
27 de octubre de 2019

It is a beautiful brief about best management dairy practices, however, additional thing which is mentioned here safe and efficient usage of polyherbal usage. Normally all dairy farmers including govt employed veterinarians recommend only allopathic medicines having side effects, as well as withdrawal specified period, while in this article which looks written by a practical person based on his experiences and recommend something other than allopathic. Surely, the words of the author are believable but I will love to read the experiences of dairy farmers who have already used polyherbal and its efficacy.

Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.