Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Job Opportunity: Dairy Technical Consultant: Asian Market

Published: November 4, 2016
Summary
Special Nutrients, Inc.,    is looking for a technical consultant that has experience with dairy diseases and dairy nutrition to work with our Asian distributors.  Knowledge of Chinese market preferred.  Must have oral and written proficiency in English. The starting position is for a part-time consultant work with potential to become a full time position within six mon...
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Dr. Nauman Raja
9 de noviembre de 2016

Hi,
I'm Dr Nauman Raja from Pakistan.
I've two valid degrees of DVM and MPhil (Livestock Nutrition Management ). I'm working as herd manager at a corporate dairy in Pakistan. I'm interested in this job. Waiting for your early response.

sami sayed
12 de noviembre de 2016

iam DR Sami Sayed from Sudan.
i hold BSC degree in veterinary sciences and Master degree in Food Security Economies former FAO staff as livestock and fishery assistant. interested to this job

Carlos Avilan
Engormix
14 de noviembre de 2016
Dear members of Engormix: To all of you who are interested in this opening, remember to send your CV to Alina@specialnutrients.com. Thank you and best regards.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister