Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Induced Lactation Kits

Published: November 24, 2014
By: Rajan Gupta

I opened my own farm last year in North India. I have a herd of 150 HF cows and I bought all the cows in advanced pregnancy stages. I had good results in calving and milk. Then we started the AI of them as per the normal practice i.e. as per the visible heat and also used synchronization using protocols based on receptals. Now I have 10 cows which are not getting pregnant and are almost at the point of being dry. So neither I can sell them (nobody would buy them) and nor can I keep-on feeding them indefinitely without getting any milk. Some one suggested to go for Induced lactation kits, I tried to search on the net but all the studies are very old and the leading govt institutes have discontinued them / have no knowledge about it. I need to know if it's banned. I bought 2 kits from grey market (as per body weight) and used them on 2 cows after drying them & as per instructions, but nothing happened. Now what do I have to do with them? Please, help me by expressing your views & expert opinion and experiences. Culling isn't a option in India.

Related topics
Authors:
Rajan Gupta
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Gaurav Gupta
Kemin Industries, Inc
26 de noviembre de 2014
Dear Rajan.. I understand your problem and the difficulty you are facing in your farm. I think you should meet a nutrition and dairy farm expert and discuss the issue in detail with them.As in Kemin we can provide you proper service and consultancy on this issue. Please let me know if you want to approach us.
Rajan Gupta
26 de noviembre de 2014
Dear Gaurav, Thanks for your valued comment. As a matter of fact, I am already in touch with Kemin Punjab & using it's various products. But the problem here is now not with the nutrition but to correct the problem. Unfortunately, I'm unable to find a person who can guide us with conviction in this regard. That's why I have posted it here to gain some invaluable opinions from the experts.
Gaurav Gupta
Kemin Industries, Inc
26 de noviembre de 2014
Dear Rajan Please share your contact number with me.I will help you in solving this problem.
Lorenzo Quesnel
Perry Brook Dairy Farm
3 de agosto de 2018

Gaurav Gupta I too would like the formula of lactation induction (herbal and hormonal).

Dr ajay kumar Agrawal
9 de diciembre de 2017

I am Dr. Ajay Agrawal from Bilaspur Chhattisgarh. If anyone has any idea about induction kit, please convey me. I want to save stray animals.

Peravet devendra sharma
16 de marzo de 2018

I know induced lactation kits. How ready this kit and used this kit cow and hippers.

Lorenzo Quesnel
Perry Brook Dairy Farm
13 de agosto de 2018

Peravet devendra sharma
Is this kit for sale or is the protocol available?

Awadhesh Kumar Mishra
13 de agosto de 2018

Devvrat ji I am from Varanasi ..pl share the practice tical issues for the infused lactation in cow we need kit for ..trial in one cow...is it ethical way of milking pl share thanks.

Dr ajay kumar Agrawal
28 de marzo de 2019

I got good result by using indication kit in cow, giving good quantity of milk, most of them got pregnant.

Lorenzo Quesnel
Perry Brook Dairy Farm
28 de marzo de 2019
Where is this kit available? Could this kit be considered organic?
Vishal thakur
24 de mayo de 2019
I need a induced lactation kits
Dr.Srihari. K. R
11 de noviembre de 2019
Where can I get a kit
Ajit singh
31 de diciembre de 2019
I want kit
Santosh
30 de julio de 2020
Induced lactation kit
Sunil parmar
10 de diciembre de 2020
I have required milk lactation kit .
Hardeep singh
18 de diciembre de 2020
I want this kit
Lorenzo Quesnel
Perry Brook Dairy Farm
21 de diciembre de 2020
The price is $175.00 USD.
Dr.Pankaj Ahlawat
5 de diciembre de 2021

i can discuss regarding induced lactation in cows.if anyone is having barren cows not getting pregnant as i have worked on induced lactation technology.I have used self made kit to induce lactation in cows. and at least 2000 cows are giving milk by this induced lactation kit.

Ajay
19 de octubre de 2022
I want to more about induction kit can anyone tell me about its advantage and disadvantage for animal
Akhilesh singh pairavet
20 de mayo de 2023

hi please tell me about lactation kit.

Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister