Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Effect of Stalosan F powder application on the improvement of animal welfare in cattle stables

Published: November 17, 2015
Summary
  Materials and methods. The study was carried out in barns where the SCC is high, mastitis and hoofs problems are persisting, as well as diseases in new-born calves. The product was applied weekly, five applications in a period of 28 days, in bedding areas for cows and calves and around water areas in a dosage of 50g/m2.   Samples are taken of milk from the bulk tank and from the...
Related topics
Authors:
Chavdar Zemyarski
Vilofoss
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Samy  Ibrahim Barakat
6 de diciembre de 2015
I am intreseated in this product can i have more details about it and where is it available . Thanks
Chavdar Zemyarski
Vilofoss
7 de diciembre de 2015
Dear Mr Samy what exactly do you want to know about the product. The product is available in your country. Our partner is Ghazi Brothers they have office in Lahore I'm been there. Best Regards.
Linda Mcmillan
8 de diciembre de 2015
How is it used and is there a distributor in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic?
Chavdar Zemyarski
Vilofoss
8 de diciembre de 2015
You can use directly on the surface of the floor, beds, ground, stalls in present of animals 50gr./m2/weekly. Unfortunately we don't have distributor in your country. The nearest distributor is in Venezuela or Mexico. I am available for any future question.
Jeong Hwan, Myung
Daehan Feed Co. Ltd.
9 de diciembre de 2015
How is it used and is there a distributor in south Korea?
Chavdar Zemyarski
Vilofoss
10 de diciembre de 2015
You can use directly on the surface on the floor, beds, ground, stalls in present of animals 50gr./m2/weekly. Address of our dealer in your country: ??? seah2000@kornet.net , Dr. Lee
Jeong Hwan, Myung
Daehan Feed Co. Ltd.
10 de diciembre de 2015
Do you know the pull name and the phone number of Dr. Lee ?
Kenneth Madsen
Vilofoss
11 de diciembre de 2015
Dear Jeong Hwan, The contact information for Dr. Lee you can find at www.stalosan.com with alot of the documentation on Stalosan F. However, the contact information for Dr. Lee is: Se-AH International Inc. Jays Lee A-1110 LakePolis 2 , 749 Janghang 2-dong , Ilsan-ku , Koyang-si , Kyungki-do , KOREA 411-837 Tel : +82-31-914-3884 Fax: +82-31-914-3896 seah2000@korea.com
Jeong Hwan, Myung
Daehan Feed Co. Ltd.
14 de diciembre de 2015
Thank you kenneth, I will contact to Mr.Lee
Guro Sveberg
14 de diciembre de 2015
Do you have published data of this and in which paper? Thank you
Dr. R.M.Purohit.
14 de diciembre de 2015
I am research scientist, want to know the composition of the powder and how it is effective when it will come in contact on surface. Will please explain in detail. Thanks.
Kenneth Madsen
Vilofoss
15 de diciembre de 2015
Hello Dr. Purohit, Stalosan F is based on mixture of minerals. Some of minerals are antimicrobials, but also Stalosan F reduce the pH in the environment, absorbs moisture and thus not only inhibits, but kill pathogens. We have plenty of trials showing the efficacy against various pathogens. Some of the studies you can find on our website: www.stalosan.com Best regards. Plamen
Kenneth Madsen
Vilofoss
15 de diciembre de 2015
Hello Dr. Purohit, Stalosan F is based on mixture of minerals. Some of minerals are antimicrobials, but also Stalosan F reduces the pH in the environment, absorbs moisture and thus not only inhibits, but kill pathogens. We have plenty of trials showing the efficacy against various pathogens. Some of the studies you can find on our website: www.stalosan.com Best regards. Plamen
Karin Keckeis
15 de diciembre de 2015
Please be aware that this product is ecotoxic - its eco-toxicity is said to be week in the material safety data sheet, but in the end it is the amount and duration of application that counts. It should not be used to compensate a bad management in terms of bad sanitary conditions in animal housings.
abdulQuadri
16 de diciembre de 2015
Good job, but is their any distributor in Nigeria?
Kenneth Madsen
Vilofoss
16 de diciembre de 2015
Dear Guro Sveberg, the article is written by our Vet Dr. Chavdar Zemyarski on on the basis of a Commercial trial conducted by Prof. Dr. Alper ÖNENÇ from Animal Science Dept, Agriculture Fac. at Namik Kemal University, Tekirdag, TURKEY.
Chavdar Zemyarski
Vilofoss
6 de febrero de 2016
To Mr.abdulQuadri No we don't have distributor in Nigeria.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister