Dairy Reproduction and Genetics Forums

Here you can generate a discussion about the daily development of their work, make questions and / or share your experiences.
Last comment: August 24, 2016
(257) (1)
My jersey calved about a month ago we AI her last year now I want to do this again but I have had some farmers telling me that jerseys don't catch easy in the year she calved. is this true and is ther...
Last comment: August 17, 2016
(775) (13)
What should be the ideal (and practical) duration of rest (in days or in numbers of heats) after an abortion, before starting the insemination schedule, in HF cows ?...
Last comment: December 23, 2014
(28) (0)
In our Country, which has poor dairy cow genetics and demand of milk is continuously increasing day by day, what should be the best way to improve breed within minimum time? Because in some countries ...
Last comment: August 30, 2014
(680) (19)
Farm Animal Genetic Resources of Pakistan are playing a vital role to produce high quality animal protein for 180 million masses. With alarming situation of food security issues globally, Pakistan is ...
Last comment: December 24, 2013
(4134) (27)
Hi, I would like to know if someone has the experience about what I would like to do. I have 70 acres of land which I am thinking of building a kind of feedlot. Instead of being fattening cattle it wo...
Last comment: August 26, 2012
(81) (0)
Last comment: June 4, 2012
(975) (1)
Is there any correlation between milk yield and reproduction? Does high milk quantity reduce reproduction parameters such as longer service period, lower pregnancy rates and higher insemination figure...
Last comment: June 28, 2010
(2729) (10)
Dear Seniors please help me to set of breeding goal at my farm wirth late lactation cross bred cows...
Last comment: May 18, 2010
(1132) (4)
Dear Users, This is an interesting forum from our Spanish community, generated by Gonzalo Carmona Solano a consulter in Bovine Reproduction from Costa Rica How do fatty acids affect the fertility of...
Last comment: April 26, 2010
(1439) (0)
Hello, have a look to these wonderful births in little farm : Video quintuplets : http://www.lamastre.net/2009/11/29/des-quintuples-a-empurany/ have you see more than this, Youre welcom...
Last comment: December 11, 2009
(507) (0)
   | 
Copyright © 1999-2017 Engormix - All Rights Reserved