Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Using aquaculture to empower women in Nepal

Published: December 3, 2016
By: Samantha Farquhar
Hey there, I'm a soon to be graduate from the University of North Carolina Wilmington. After my graduation, I am planning on going to Nepal to help out on an aquaculture initiative started to help improve food security and women's well-being. By goals will be to quantify the social impacts of the project and see if there is room to improve the farming process.. I was wondering if anyone out there has ever done this sort of thing and could offer any advice of how I can best prepare. Thanks so much! Sam You can see the detailed project here: https://experiment.com/projects/what-are-the-socioeconomic-impacts-of-aquaculture-based-community-development-for-nepalese-women ( I am responsible for paying for my airfare and such which is why experiment.com is being used)
Authors:
Samantha Farquhar
University of North Carolina Wilmington (UNCW)
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister