Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Severity of White Feces Syndrome, White Gut Disease and White Muscle Disease in Vannamei Shrimps And Control Measures

Published: November 30, 2015
Summary
INTRODUCTION Shrimp culture is now days developed intensively with upgraded technology for higher and successful production. In many occasions shrimp culture are affected by various diseases and experienced in loss of crop or reduced the production level by various reasons. Intensive and semi -intensive aqua farming accompanies several disease problems often due to opportunistic pathogens as e...
Related topics
Authors:
Dr. Prakash Chandra Behera
International Health Care Limited
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Dr P V S V Prasada Rao
21 de diciembre de 2015
Nice presentation.It will be very nice if the other provides information to avoid pollution free environment at soil water interface in a practical manner.
Madhan Mohan Reddy
30 de marzo de 2016
Please say a good medicine for white muscle
RAVI kumar Bhaskarabatla
4 de junio de 2016
Is any gut probiotic is available which can be used while producing feed for the above mentioned issue.? (white feces)
peeyush pandey
22 de junio de 2016
Respected sir how to control loose shell in L.Vannamei?
27 de junio de 2016

Loose shell can be control by adding the suitable minerals along with nutritional diet.

Pratik Ijardar
1 de julio de 2016
I am having vannamei srim pond,and after 100 days i got white guts, and srip loose the weight, now no white guts but stil wt. not increase and reduce feeding,pls advice me . Thanks Pgi
2 de julio de 2016

Dear Mr. Patric.
Thanks for your information facing problems in pond.
As per your msg, it is came to know that presently no white gut/ white feces problems in cultured shrimps.However you can use any of feed supplements for fast growth promotion and weight enhancer.
If you are interested, our company is having one product : EXTRA WEIGHT / BUILDER, which will solve your problems. Products are available in Sura/ Navasari/ Valasd/ etc.
Thanks

PC BEHERA

latheef abdul
17 de julio de 2016
Good evening sir White feacal how to control and best medicine tell me. Pond 55 doc growth every slow
Jimmi
29 de julio de 2016
Dear sir. Im one of the farmer who having culture of venamie ,completed 30 days ,and no restriction so far in culture so I have quary regarding use of feed proboitics ,that can I use the all available feed probiotics at Individual days such as gut,vitamin c,and avoid fungal ,bactaria etc. probiotics as recommended dosages as precutionery measures.or I should use that only probiitics as condition of shrimp may ocurre in future days. pls reply Thank u....
Dada Adekunle Ayokanmi
30 de julio de 2016
Try to avoid pollution of your ponds. You can use any of the medicinal plant that has anti parasitic properties available in your locality to control the disease by supplementing it to the feed.
mohan
30 de julio de 2016
You can try combination of essential oils feed additive And other combi for pond cleaning
30 de julio de 2016

Dear Mr. Jimmy,
Thanks for your msg, in Engormix. Engormix is platform to interact each other from farmers level to Technocrats for better development of shrimp culture.
You can use any feed probiotic with quality and beneficial bacteria to promote good microflora in gut region. As your DOC is 30 days, you can use from stocking to till harvesting with regular use 3-4 day / week. The feed probiotic can be in dosages of 5 gm-2 gm / kg of pellet feed .

Thanks & Regards, 

Mr. P C BEHERA
BUSINESS HEAD(AQUA),
International Health Care limited ,
PVS GROUP
Kohinoor Aparts., Kalanagar, Benz Circle,
VIJAYAWADA . 520 010.
ANDHRA PRADESH, INDIA.

Jimmi
30 de julio de 2016
Im so Thankful to all of you for ur precious recomendation.Have a good time.....!
Laurence Hutchinson
Freshwater Solutions- Ecological aquaculture
1 de agosto de 2016

The best environments are those ones that are in fact natural homes for the species being farmed. There is no identical artificial ecological factory that will mimic this scenario. One must think about generating that ecological home by putting less production pressure on that environment used for farming.

Matteo Calligaris
Innovaquae
1 de agosto de 2016
Monoglyseriders are a very interesting product in case of bacteria problems http://www.silohealth.com/aquaculture-2/
sriajaya
2 de agosto de 2016
My pond completed 70days shrimp we 8grams .we have found whitegut in shrimp .after using different type oof medicine it is not getting controlled. Recommend me best medicine to cure whitegut deceage.
Namuyumba Racheal
3 de agosto de 2016
Well, the only shrimplike organisms that are found here in Uganda are the cray fish (microbrochium rosenbergi), they were introduced here in an effort to control Tilapia breeding and very few people have taken trouble to commercilize theirpproduction and in fact little is known about how they can be pproduced & constraints to their production.
Vegesna Biosolutions
30 de agosto de 2016

We have a phytobiotic based fermentation product which is 100% guaranteed in all stages and also controls for more than 45 days.

30 de agosto de 2016
Phytobiotic based product for White Feces Syndrome, White Gut Disease and White Muscle Disease in Vannamei Shrimps , 1. How it works 2.what is the primary ingredients 3.Can you give details of coustomers address who used and got results in specially in orissa & w. Bengal or other region 4.What is cost of product 5. Can we get any sample of this product for field trial Thanks
Aung mog
14 de septiembre de 2016

Hi,

Hope you are doing well!

I am UL Aung Mog. I am a L. vannamei farmer from West Bengal. I have been using the aquaculture products from PVS since my first crop this year. And, undoubtedly, the products are good and I have received good benefits on using them. This is my second crop this year with DOC 20 days. Since a few days I have been noticing whiteness in the shrimps and it is quite visible while the shrimps are in water itself. Initially, I thought it to be a symptom of White Muscle Disease, but the whiteness is not there just in the tail part, as in WMD, but from the middle of the body. I have lost around 50 percent of my shrimps due to WMD in the last crop this year. It would be very nice of you if you suggest me with some effective remedies to this problem.

Water parameters
Salinity - 15
pH - 8 to 8.5
Alkalinity - 150 to 200
Using Immunex DX since DOC 5.

Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister