/  
  /  

Inclusion of a mineral premix for low-salinity culture of Litopenaeus vannamei

Published on: 09/05/2013
Author/s : Eric De Muylder (CreveTec, Belgium)

The white shrimp Litopenaeus vannamei has widely replaced Penaeus monodon as the cultured species. One of the reasons for this change is the fact that L. vannamei can be cultured in higher densities and with a lower exchange of water, which increases the bio-security.L. vannamei is a euryhaline species and can be cultured in salinities from 0 to 50ppt, although the best growth is obtained in salin...

(7000)
(7)
Re: Inclusion of a mineral premix for low-salinity culture of Litopenaeus vannamei
05/09/2013 | Litopenaeus vannamei culture in different salinity along with mineral premix related articles
Re: Inclusion of a mineral premix for low-salinity culture of Litopenaeus vannamei
26/01/2015 | I want to know one thing about white cut
Hemanandhan Reddy
DJR AQUA ENTERPRISES
19/05/2015 | I whould like to know about white gut and white masials in vannamei shrimp culture
17/08/2015 |

I am a consultant scientist, aquaculture with 31 years field experience,did my Ph.d in fisheries in1987,Proprietor of Indo Aqua Technologies feed mill at visakhapatnam ,India.Please call me for any quaries in grow out culture, nutrition, hatchery problems etc.

20/09/2015 |

Hi. How can i solve whitecut problems in prawn?

13/09/2016 | Adding minerals in feed, but observed no much growth in low saline water. Wht could be d dose of mineral/kg ?
09/03/2017 | Low saline water which minerals used in pond water and which minerals feed mixing
(7000)
(7)
Would you like to discuss about this topic: Inclusion of a mineral premix for low-salinity culture of Litopenaeus vannamei?
Engormix reserves the right to delete and/or modify comments. See more details

Comments that contain the following items won´t be published:

• Repeated spelling mistakes.
  • Advertisements, Web sites and/or e-mail addresses.
  • Questions or answers not relevant to the topic discussed in the Forum.
POST A COMMENT
Create new discussion :
If this discussion does not cover topics of interest or raises new questions, you can create another discussion.
Consult a professional in private:
If you have a specific problem you can perform a consultation privately to a professional in our community.
Gary J. Burtle
Gary J. Burtle
Associate Professor
  Tifton, Georgia, United States

| 
Copyright © 1999-2017 Engormix - All Rights Reserved