Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

aqua nutrition fish feed

Feeding Catfish in Commercial Ponds

Published: January 20, 2009
Summary
Feeding is the most important task in the intensive pond production of catfish, and the person responsible for feeding should be an experienced fish culturist. In a normal situation, catfish can be seen only when they are coming up to feed, and their feeding behavior can be an important clue to general health and to other conditions in the pond. Thus, the person doing the feeding must be able to ...
Related topics
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Igwe Eddy
29 de enero de 2009

Dear editor,
I sent in an article on the improved extruding machine which would be of great benefit for floating catfish feed for developing nations but you did not publish it.
Let me know the criteria for publishing an article.
Thanks.

Dr Igwe Eddy

Engormix.com
Engormix.com
Author
11 de febrero de 2009

Dear Doctor,

We have not received your article about catfish feed. Please send it again to the following email address, in Word or PDF (text) files format: ritadn@engormix.com
Thank you for your collaboration and interest!

Rita Di Napoli
ENGORMIX.COM

Okpaikhian Michael
Okpaikhian Michael
2 de agosto de 2009

dear Engormix,i think you people are simply wonderful. pls keep yhe good work about catfish feed. okpaikhian michael

james  jumah
4 de agosto de 2016
I WANT TO ENGAGE MY SCHOOL IN COMMERCIAL FISH FARMING,SO I WOULD LIKE TO GATHER AS MUCH INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE ESPECIALLY ABOUT CAT FISH
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister