Bactericide. Funguicide. Virucide. Algaecide.
CUT FLOWER PRODUCTION
What is Vibrex Flora?
Vibrex Flora is a new technologically advanced, stabilized chlorine dioxide formulation. It offers all the advantages of other sanitation products, with superior performance and without any of the inconveniences. Vibrex Flora is an environmental alternative for traditional sanitizers.
Vibrex Flora is a colorless odorless liquid, which is non-toxic, non-corrosive and non-flammable. It is a broad spectrum bactericide, fungicide, virucide and algaecide.
Vibrex Flora destroys existing problematic micro-organisms, and also controls their development.
There are numerous advantages of Vibrex Flora:
- Immediate and powerful disinfections
- Effective across a wide pH range
- Effective at very low concentrations
- Environmentally friendly and biodegradable
- Low reaction with organic matter
- Does not react with organic compounds to form trihalomethane carcinogens (THM’s)
- The primary action is that of oxidation, not chlorination
- Does not react with Ammonia
- 10 times more stable than chlorine
Applications for Vibrex Flora
Vibrex can be used for various applications in the horticulture industry. Treatment areas include sterilization of tools and working surfaces, treatment of water, soil treatment and direct treatment of plants. Some specific areas are listed below.
Postharvest rinsing of prepared produce – e.g. salads
Postharvest dipping of citrus products
Postharvest dipping of nuts
Treatment of Fungi, e.g. :
Treatment of Bacteria, e.g. :
Treatment of Nematodes
Cut Flower Production
Sanitiser for diatomaceous earth (perlite)
Seed and bulb treatment*
Do you have problems with any of the above? Contact us to see how Vibrex can solve your problems!
*The above list is only an indication of the areas in which Vibrex can be used.