For Animal Feeds TECHNICAL SUMMARY
What is CHELAGRA Copper?
CHELAGRA Copper is a nutritional mineral feed supplement , in the form of copper that results from the chelation of soluble salts with amino acids and/or partially hydrolyzed protein .
Mode of action
CHELAGRA Copper The amount of complexation between copper and protein provide for a maximum effect of copper as a nutritional supplement , as it is protected from degradation by the chelation complexation.
Rate of application
SWINES, LAYERS, BROILERS AND TURKEYS: 225grams per MT of feed.
DAIRY AND BEEF CATTLE: 2 gr/head , daily. Or 1 kg / 500 heads daily.
HORSES: 2 gr / head daily.
SHEEP: 2.5 grams / 400 heads daily.
CHELAGRA Copper Specifications
ASSAY: Copper–10 % Min. Crude Protein- 30%, Crude Fat- 1%, Crude Fiber – 2% , Moisture- 5%.
DENSITY – 0. 929 gm / cubic cm.
CHELAGRA Copper Application
Nutritional supplement in chemically stable form for livestock, poultry, aquaculture and pet food.
Packaging and storage
25 kg poly-lined bags in export carton boxes. Store in dry area, under roof at ambient temperature. Store inside , in dry place and away fro sunlight. Shelf life- 3 years approx.
Advantages in using CHELAGRA Copper
- Prevent mineral – mineral interactions
- Prevent mineral interactions with non-mineral compounds
- Achieve constant bio-availability in varying rations
- Supply amino acids Post Rumen
Benefits in using CHELAGRA Copper
- Unsusceptible to micro-flora degradation
- Retained to a greater degree that their inorganic form.
- Elicit beneficial production response
- Characterized feed or production /management situations when chelates would induce a positive response.
All ingredients approved by (FDA) under American Association of Feed Control
Officials under Official (AAFCO) No. 57.150. Publication: 1,998.