Biological and Natural Agricultural Insecticide
What is AGRACIDE™?
AGRACIDE is a liquid formulation containing plant nutrients and other ingredients that enhance pesticidal efficacy when mixed with other pesticides. When applied by itself , it greatly diminishes the harmful effects of aphid pesticides and other soft body insects.
Properties and benefits of AGRACIDE™
- Effective control of soft body insects with a NON-PESTICIDAL formula.
- Synergistic effect when applied with other pesticides. MORE EFFICACY WITH LESS CHEMICALS.
- Beneficial insects remain longer in the field.
- It is not a pesticide, therefore it does not require special licenses.
- Its pesticidal effect is indirectly related to its concentration. The less water required, the less AGRACIDE needed.
Composition (active ingredient) of AGRACIDE.
Insects it kills: The active ingredient in AGRACIDE is Capsyn. Its classified by EPA as a biochemical pesticide because it is a naturally occurring substance and has non-toxic mode of action. It is lethal to rapid feeding and chewing insects, particularly the larvae of the Lepidoptera Order. It is also very effective against ,among others: Stink bugs, European Corn Borre, Soybean Thrips, Bean Leaf Betel, Alfalfa Beaf Betel, Corn Ear Worm, Potato Leaf Hopper, Rue Army Worm, Corn Flea Betel, Corn Leaf Aphid, Fall Army Worm Grass Hoppers, Cow Pea Corculio , Spider Mites, Frog Hopper, and all other soft body insects and/or containing wax or oil.
Places , manner and rates of application of AGRACIDE:
Air or land applications:
- 1 a 2 liters per ½ ha. (hectares) or per one acre with 20 to 38 liters of water in wheat, rice, corn, sorghum, sugar cane , once entered in the in season.
- 250 ml per 1/2 ha. (hectare) or per one acre with 20 to 30 liters of water in young crops (cotton during the whole crop).
- Use 50 psi pressure minimum to assure coverage.
Presentation: Liquid. Odor: strong and spicy. Color: red -orange. Boiling point: 370 º F. Spec gravity: 1.05 Vapor pressure: 10mm of mercury.
Chemical family: Inorganic Chemical Compound. Use: Nutritional Control. Non hazardous ingredient: Capsicum. CAS NO.
N/A. Incidental Exposure Effects: Topic irritation causing keratitis y conjunctivitis. Chronic Exposure Effects: irritation to skin , eyes and respiratory system.
º Handling Caution: Protective equipment. restipartion equipment normally not needed. Only protective mask, gloves resistant solvents. Long sleeves and overalls. Ventilation to remove vapors. Wash hands before eating, drinking or smoking.
INHALATION: If inhaled into throat, lungs or bronchia, administer oxygen. See a doctor immediately for respiratory treatment.
SKIN: Wash with large quantities of water, soap and alcohol. If irritation is developed, see a doctor.
EYES: Wash with large quantities of water, every two minutes intervals , a minimum of four times. Apply antibiotics, do not cover and see a doctor.
INGESTION: Wash with tube and saline solution, followed by antacids and antihistamines, such as Benadryl and Cimetidine to prevent bleeding due to secondary hyperactivity. DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING.
-Personal data (name, e-mail, phone, etc.), in a timely manner the company reached may obtain them.
- The violation of this rule may involve the removal of your membership in Engormix.com