Protease is a class of enzymes which can catalyze hydrolysis of peptide bond. It can degrade protein into small molecules such as peptone, peptide and amino acid.
Normally, acid and neutral protease is used for promoting the hydroxylation efficiency and improving the absorption of protein in feedstuff.
- Supplement the deficiency of endo-protease.
- Destroy the hydration shell of the chyme and then expand the interface between chyme and mucous membrane of small intestine.
- Degrade the plant protein and improve the digestibility of protein in feedstuff.
- Break down the anti-nutritional element of protein and improve the nutritional value of feedstuff.
Physical and chemical data:
- Appearance: Yellow to Brown Powder or Granules (neutral protease): Grey to Brown
- Powder or Granules (acid protease)
- Enzyme Activity: 30000U/g, 50000 U/g
Activity: 30,000U/g, 50,000U/g
Packing: 25 kg bags
Payment terms: T/T, L/C at sight